Working with trend analysis and application is also a way to use creativity, with a focus on strategy and more conscious innovation. My goal is to study and understand new values, lifestyles, social and digital transformations to structure strategic insights connected with people, inspiring innovative businesses.
Strategic trends are also inspiring for the production of creative and distinctive content for brands. My long experience as a copywriter together with my experience as a trend analyst and sociologist allows me to offer strategically powerful content for brand communication. With a hybrid profile and cross skills, I presently introduce myself as a Branded Content Creator. A profession that summarizes my career and the services I offer.
- Master in Sociology: Social Transformations and Innovation and specialist in Visual Culture from the University of Barcelona. Advertising Agent graduated from UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais), specialist in Visual Culture (University of Barcelona) and in Behavior and Consumption Research (Senai-Cetiqt Rio). Development course for directors at IESE Business School, Barcelona.
- Copywriter and creative director with international experience, worked for major advertising agencies in Belo Horizonte, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Barcelona, and has won national and international awards.
- Partner at Sodabites Innovation Lab, which is the first company of its kind in the state of Minas Gerais, besides offering courses and lectures on coolhunting and trends.
- Professor of “Behavior and Consumption Trends” at the Entrepreneurial Management in Digital Marketing MBA, from BI International; and “Visual Culture applied to Coolhunting”, at the Lemon School in Curitiba.
- Partner-creator of the Favela Trends project. Research, curatorship of consumption and digital behavior trends in the favelas of Brazil.
- Co-founder, creative director and trend social researcher of Coterrats, holding participatory socialcultural events in Barcelona.
- Travel writer and collaborator on the Trip Trip Now website.
- Since February 2020, brand-content, content strategist and editor on the BIDE – Barcelona Internacional Dance Exchange.
International experience for multinational brands
Position: Creative Director and Copywriter
Main clients in Brazil: Mc Donald’s, L’Óreal Garnier, Cemig, Grupo Estaminas, Arezzo, Morumbi Shopping Center, BHTrans and SLU (Mayor’s office of Belo Horizonte), Codemig (State Government of Minas Gerais), among others.
Main clientes in Spain: Schwarzkopf, Banco La Caixa, Turismo da Andaluzia, Construtora Nuñez i Navarro, Europastry, Queijos Frico, ExpoZaragoza, BIDE – Barcelona International Dance Exchange, among others.
Position: Researcher, Trend Analyst and Co-creative Workshops
Main clients: City Council of Barcelona/Insitute of Culture, Globo TV/CGDA (Globo Center for Artistic Development), Anima Educação/Occhi Observatory, Do Brazil Live Marketing, AMEM/Minas Gerais Fashion Companies Association.
Courses and Lectures: Coolhunting International Express: Decoding trends, Coolhunting applied to Visual Culture, Innovation in Business, Trend Talks Day, Consumption Trends.
Creation, management and realization of cultural events: City Council of Barcelona (Sant Andreu District and Institute of Culture) and Canòdrom Creative Research Park.
Acknowledgement and awards:
8th New York Festival and London Festival: finalist
FIAP – Festival Ibero-Americano de Publicidad: bronze medal
São Paulo Creative Club Yearbook: five published pieces.
Minas Gerais Creative Club Yearbook: over 60 published pieces.
Prêmio Abril Regional.
Revista de Criação / Prêmio Folha de São Paulo: 4 published pieces.
Brazilian Festival of Promotion and Design: 2 silver and 1 bronze medals.
Best Ad Grand Prix – Columnists Award.
Best Spot Grand Prix – Columnists Award.
“Roofs of public and private buildings in Barcelona: a space for culture, creativity and social innovation.”
Date: August 22nd, 2017.
Article aproved for presentation at the Sociology Conference UBA 2017 – Faculty of Social Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires (UBA)
“The challenge of transforming creativity into Innovation: the case of Rio Criativo”
International Journal of Knowledge Engineering and Management (IJKEM)
Date: December 13th, 2013.
Article approved for presentation at the International Congress of Knowledge and Innovation (CIKI) in November 2013 and selected for publication at the International Journal of Knowledge Engineering and Management
“The challenge of transforming creativity into innovation”
DOM Magazine, Dom Cabral Foundation.
Published in number 23.
Date: May 2014
“La identidad de la mujer en el graffiti”
Course: Studies on Visual Culture, Universidad de Barcelona.